- If you're looking for a savory and hearty beef recipe, try Sandee D's "Beef Stroganoff With Rice".
- 1 lb of beef ( cut up in small pieces)
- 1/2 cup of Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 med onion diced
- 2 cups of fresh mushrooms slices
- 1/2 cup of beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and salt
- 3/4 cup of sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- Dip beef cubes in cornstarch (shake off excess).
- Brown beef in olive oil in 12" skillet for about 5-10 minutes, add diced onion and saute for about 5 minutes until translucent, add fresh mushroom slices for 3 minutes, add salt and pepper and stir.
- Add beef broth and simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Take off burner and stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over rice.