- If you're looking for a beef pasta recipe, try Jackie L's "Beefaroni".
- 1 lb. of elbow mac. cooked and drained
- 1 lb. of hamburg browned and drained
- 1 cup of Velveeta cut in chunk
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup of another kind of cheese to sprinkle on top of this cassarole( I use cheddar.)
- Mix first 4 ingredients together and sprinkle cheddar on top.
- Bake 45 min. at 350.
- Cover while baking and remove foil the last 10 min. of baking time.
- Serve with a tossed salad and garlic bread.