- A favorite recipe of mine recreated from an awesome dessert at Olive Garden in the summertime!
- 6 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup sugar
- vanilla extract 9 tablespoons
- 1.5 cups blackberries
- 1.5 cups blueberries
- 1.5 cups raspberries
- Beat the yolks and the sugar until the mixture is palest yellow tending towards white, then beat in the vanilla extract and cook over a double boiler.
- Do not let it reach a boil, but remove it from the fire as soon as it thickens.
- Whip air into the custard.
- In a wine glass or glass of choice, layer berries starting with blackberries on the bottom, raspberries in the middle, and blueberries near the top.
- In between each layer of fruit, scoop in your custard.
- At the top, mix all the berries together and serve.