- Now I made my with strawberry..I don't like blackberry so I don't know how that one will taste!!..........
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, softened
- 2 (8 oz.) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Sugar Free Jam
- OR Smucker's® Strawberry Seedless Sugar Free Jam
- 1- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- 2- MIX together graham cracker crumbs and margarine with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- 3- BEAT cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and flour. Mix well. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- 4- STIR jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
- 5- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill.