- If you're looking for a yummy and healthy snack recipe, try Denica J.'s "Best Banana Bread".
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. mashed bananas (bananas must be black before you mash)
- 1/2 c. nuts (optional)
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to just mixed.
- Add bananas, nuts and sour cream.
- Bake in loaf pan at 350 *F for 1 hour check at 45 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Samantha Pankay - commented on Apr. 24, 2013
Its quite healthy and kids are sure to love this. Will make this cake on coming weekend.
Stessie Deitch - commented on May. 4, 2013
Used Greek yogurt instead if sour cream and 1/2 cup apple sauce and only 1/2 stick butter. Also half white sugar and half brown sugar. Did add 1 cup of mini chocolate Chips and 1 tsp cocoa powder. Hope it's good