- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Nicole H's "Barbecue Meatloaf".
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove pressed garlic
- 4 crushed crackers (ritz or saltine)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices bacon (preferably maple or brown sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients except bacon in bowl and mix well. Form into loaf and place in loaf pan or a casserole dish.
- Cover the top of the loaf with the 4 slices of bacon.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until internal temp is 175.