- If you're looking for a fun snack or dessert recipe, try Karen D.'s "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever".
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups sugar (white)
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 2 sticks of butter (room temp.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 *F
- In medium mixing bowl combine the flour, salt, & baking soda. Set aside
- In larger mixing bowl combine the brown sugar, white sugar, and butter.
- Once you have creamed the butter in with the sugar, add your eggs and mix well. Add the vanilla to this mixture.
- Take a sifter, and slowly begin to sift the flour mixture into the sugar/butter mixture, a little at a time, mixing it in until it is completely combined.
- Add your chocolate chips.
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture and place it on a cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.