- If you're looking for a tasty pork recipe, try Danielle H's "Best Pork Tenderloin".
- 2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-2 cup flour
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 40 g packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups hot water
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Roll tenderloin in flour and coat well.
- Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet.
- Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
- Mix the soups together with the hot water.
- Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
- Cover and bake in oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done).