- Quick and easy, this baked ziti will help save you time and be a hit with the family.
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese (about 8 oz)
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 12 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- Preheat oven to 400°. Combine Pasta Sauce and water in large bowl. Stir in ricotta and Parmesan cheeses, then uncooked ziti.
- Evenly spoon ziti mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 55 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.