- If you're looking for a perfect cookie recipe, try Amanda W.'s "Big Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies".
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cups Margerine (melted)
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 package of Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 *F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Sift together flour, baking soda & salt, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together melted margerine, brown sugar & white sugar until well blended. Beat in vanilla extract, egg & egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips by hand or using a wooden spoon..
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time on to cookie sheets, aprox. 3 inches apart (Each cookie sheet holds 6 cookies)
- Bake 15-17 mins or until edges are lightyly toasted.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes.