- If you're looking for a summertime salad recipe, try Adrienne N's "Black Bean Avocado Salad".
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 1/3 cups chopped peeled avocado
- 1 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients for the dressing.
- Pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.