- Making beans taste good in a gluten, dairy and guilt-free dessert
- 1 – 19oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 – eggs
- 1/3 cup – oil (canola, olive)
- 2 tbsp – vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups – granulated sugar
- ½ cup – unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp – baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a food processor or blender, purée beans, eggs, oil and vanilla for 1 – 2 minutes, until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa and baking powder. Pour in bean mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool completely in pan.