- These Blueberry Breakfast Cakes are so delicious, we had them again this morning! I love blending the flavors of cornmeal and blueberries, they pair perfectly together. The pancakes are super fluffy too, I just love fluffy pancakes! The kiddos gobble them up, too. I adapted this recipe from an existing recipe, [so it] can be made with wheat flour and dairy products as well.
- 1 3/4 c cornmeal
- 1/4 c gluten free flour (I use Better Batter Gluten Free Flour)
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 cups non dairy milk (or dairy milk)
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Mix all dry ingredients (not blueberries)
- Mix all wet ingredients (not blueberries)
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Then gently fold in blueberries.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Use a 1/3 c measuring cup to make your pancakes. Scoop into pan and cook on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with syrup.
Review This Recipe
Bernice Dent - commented on Nov. 29, 2012
THESE LOOK DELICIOUS ..CANNOT WAIT TO TRY THEM !!
Dana Schwartz - commented on Nov. 29, 2012
I think these look great! I can't wait to try them soon. I love the idea of using cornmeal in my pancakes. -Dana
Donna - commented on Jun. 10, 2013
I have made these w/ a recipe which is basically identical. DELICIOUS, and incredibly addictive. My daughter LOVES them!!
Anonymous - commented on Jul. 6, 2013
==== http://www.luckygrip.com ==== proxyCheap Nike air Jordan shoes33$,Air Force 1 33$, Nike dunks SB shoe,Nike Shox shoe. Wholesale Cheap Nike shoes with discount jersey, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy shoes,ED hardy Jeans,Evisu shoes,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag
ninaanna - commented on Jul. 10, 2013
my best friend's sister-in-law makes $64/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her pay check was $18293 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more...www.Rush64.ℂℴm