- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Blueberry Cheese Cake Tarts recipe.
- 2 8 oz pkgs of room temp. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix with hand mixer til smooth.
- Place muffin cups into regular size muffin tins and a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each muffin cup to serve as the crust to your tart.
- Fill each cup nearly full with mixture.
- Place in 350 degree oven for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Once cool top with blueberry pie filling.