- Details on my blog, including the visual recipe with watercolor pictures depicting each step: http://excited2learn.com/blog/yummy-yummy-to-my-tummy-blueberry-muffins/
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 T vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 cups flour (I use half oat & half wheat flour)
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- Blend all ingredient (except the blueberries) together.
- Then fold in the blueberries.
- Sprinkle the top of the muffins with a cinnamon and sugar mixture (1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon & 4 T sugar).