- If you're looking for a healthy salad recipe, try Robin B.'s "Bow Tie Chicken Salad".
- 1 Box bow tie pasta
- 1 Bottle of your favorite creamy parmesan dressing
- 1 Cup sunflower seeds
- 8 Slices crispy bacon..or you can use more.
- Green onions (about 8-10)
- 4 Chicken breast cooked and cubed
- 1 Cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Be sure to prepare a few hours before serving...(although I have eaten it right after putting it together and it was great).
- Boil noodles while cooking chicken and frying bacon.
- Chop onions, bacon, and chicken and put into a large bowl. Drain pasta and add to bowl.
- Let ingredients cool a little before adding the dressing.
- Stir the ingredients together and refrigerate until serving.