- These fun and easy snacks make kids giggle because they look like they are eating dog bones!
- 1 can refrigerated breadstick dough
- Course salt
- Open can and separate the dough into strips. If they are long strips, cut in half.
- Make a 1 1/2" slit down the center of each end of the dough.
- Fold the little strips out and around to form "knobs" on the end of the bone.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with course salt.
- Bake according to package directions until just barely starting to brown.