- If you're looking for a yummy breakfast recipe, try Rosemary A.'s "Breakfast Bake".
- 1 can (8oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 pkg. (8oz) smoked ham, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven 350*F.
- Unroll dough in 13x9in. baking dish: press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing holes and seams together to seal.
- Sprinkle ham over crust.
- Beat eggs, milk & pepper with whisk. Pour over ham. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Iayon Shoemaker - commented on Nov. 10, 2012
Love it!! Yummy! Great for my large family! Thank you!
Anna Zurzinovic - commented on Nov. 23, 2012
HMMM Love it, That will be on the menu tomorrow morning!!!!
Lisa Bliss - commented on Dec. 9, 2012
Looks wonderful-cant wait to try!!
Lisa Bliss - commented on Dec. 10, 2012
Can you make it without the crust if you want low carb?
Nika Gonzales - commented on Dec. 11, 2012
Cant wait to try this!
rachael ferreira - commented on Sep. 2, 2013
looks so simple and filling soooo making this (my always hungry herd will love this)