- If you're looking for a breakfast smoothie recipe, try Renee E.'s "Breakfast Smoothie".
- 1 banana, frozen, sliced
- 4 strawberries
- 1 envelope vanilla Instant Breakfast
- 1/2 tsp. ground flaxseed
- sprinkle ground cinnamon
- milk, enough to bring to 12 ounces
- Peel ripe bananas and store in Ziploc in Freezer, then use as needed during the week.
- Slice one banana into 1" slices and put in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Variations: use chocolate milk; leave out berries and replace with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter; replace berries with sliced mango.