- I don't know if you can really go wrong with grilled cheese. This one is definitely a few notches up from your kids american cheese grilled cheese. The flavor of Brie is so wonderful, it is rich, creamy and melts wonderfully!
- This grilled cheese is really delicious! The perfectly melted creamy brie, the sweetness of the pear and the salty bite from the turkey bacon... its a wonderful combination! For the bread, I found a multi grain flatbread that I wanted to give a try... love it!!! This is such an awesome quick, go to meal with a bit of sophistication about it!
- 2 multi grain flatbreads
- approx 4 oz brie, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 a pear
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon
0 (Rated by 0 moms)
|READY IN||0 Min|
- Cut each flatbread in half. Lay several slices of the brie down on the bread, top with a few slices of pear and two slices of bacon onto two of the halves. Add another layer of brie on top, this will seal the top piece of bread.
- Place onto a hot panini grill or pan. Cook until the brie is melted and the bread gets a bit crisp. That gooey brie is just beautiful!!!