- This is always requested of me at our Ladies Christmas Salad social. It is delicious and usually none left.
- 1 bunch broccoli (florets only)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 small onion, chopped (I don’t use)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 lb. crisp bacon, crushed or crumbled
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar (I used Red Wine Vinegar)
- Chop broccoli & cauliflower.
- Add cheddar cheese, onion, sunflower seeds, cranberries, and raisins. Toss.
- Add bacon just before serving.
- Dressing: Mix these 3 ingredients and pour over broccoli-cauliflower mixture. Toss well.
- Just before serving add the bacon and 1/4 cup sliced or slivered almonds.