- This is an easy and satisfying meal that even the pickiest eaters will try. You can also add some curry powder to the sauce for a different flavor!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup miracle whip or mayo
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 can cream of mushroom or chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Cut up chicken into 3 pieces per breast. Cook for 5-10 minutes on med. until pink is gone.
- Cook broccoli in a separate pot for 3 min in boiling water. Place on bottom of round, greased casserole dish.
- Place partly cooked chicken on top.
- In a separate bowl, mix soup, lemon juice, mayo and pour over broccoli and chicken. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Cook uncovered for 40 minutes @ 350 degrees.
- Serve with hot cooked pasta (I prefer rotini) or rice.