- If you're looking for a soup recipe, try Emily P.'s Broccoli Soup
- 1 pouch Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 1/2 Cups milk
- 1 pkg frozen chopped broccoli
- 3/4 Cup butter
- 3/4 Cup flour
- 1 qt half &half
- 2 chicken breasts boiled and shredded
- Shredded cheese
- In a stock pot, cook soup mix, milk, and broccoli on low for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter on medium heat and add the flour.
- Stirring constantly, slowly add the half & half and stir until it thickens.
- Once it is thick, add it to the soup mixture.
- Add the chicken and cook another 10 minutes on low. Garnish with cheese.