- The burrito casserole is an easy to make Mexican meal that combines ground beef, black beans, cheese, and tortillas to create a hearty and delicious meal.
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 burrito seasoning mix packet
- 1 cans (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Brown ground beef; drain and set aside.
- Mix water, seasoning mixes, and tomato sauce until well blended.
- Add beans and 1 cup of the sauce mixture to the ground beef. Fill each taco with approximately 1/2 cup of ground beef mixture.
- Roll tortilla, and place seam side down into a greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over burritos.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.