- If you're looking for a fun cookie recipe, try Lori B.'s "Butterfinger Cookies".
- 1/2 C. butter, softened
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 2/3 C. brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/4 C. chuncky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 C. flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 5 (2.1 oz.) Butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- In bowl, cream butter & sugars.
- Add egg whites; beat well.
- Blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Combine flour, soda & salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in candy bar pieces.
- Shape into 1 in. balls & place on greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 *F for 10-12 minutes or until brown.
- Cool on wire rack.