- If you're looking for a soup recipe, try Natalie H's Butternut Squash Soup.
- 1 medium butternut squash
- 2 cups fat free half and half
- 1 can of vegetarian stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cut squash into cubes and steam in pot using vegetarian stock for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Put squash into blender with a little of the stock and blend smooth.
- Pour back into pot once blended.
- Add Half and Half, salt and pepper and return to a boil. (add less or more of half and half depending on how thick or runny you like it).
- Serve and enjoy.
- I also like to cut up little cubes of cheese and put into the soup.
- My 17th month old LOVES this soup!!!