- If you're looking for a hot vegetable soup recipe, try Angela S's "Cabbage Soup".
- 1 small head cabbage (cut into small peaces)
- 1 cup babby carrots
- 1 bunch broccoli (frozen)
- 1 bunch cauliflower (frozen)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 2 pks of onion soup mix
- 2 cups vegitable stalk
- 4 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in large soup pot except frozen vegetables, place on high heat until soup begins to boil. Reduce heat and cover for about 15 -30 min.
- Add frozen vegetables and stir
- Simmer another 10 min or until frozen vegetables are heated through.
- Serve with crackers or garlic bread.