- If you're looking for a chicken pasta recipe, try Jennifer L's "Cajun Chicken Fettuccine".
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 12 oz whipping cream
- 12 oz fettuccine noodles
- 3 tbsp butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Cajun seasoning
- Cut chicken in to thin strips and season with cajun then salt then pepper cook in skillet in a little butter or oil, about 20 minutes.
- Boil water and cook noodles until soft, about 6 minutes.
- In a sauce pan bring just to a boil the butter, whipping cream and desired amount of parmesan cheese and pepper.
- When it come to a boil remove from heat, toss in noodles and chicken then sprinkle top with a little more parmesan cheese and serve.