- If you're looking for a sweet carrot recipe, try Claire W's "Candied Carrots".
- 455 g carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 30 g butter, diced
- 55 g packed brown sugar
- 1 g salt
- 1 g ground black pepper
- Place carrots in a pot of salted water. Bring water to a boil, reduce heat to a high simmer and cook about 20 to 30 minutes. Do not cook the carrots to a mushy stage!
- Drain the carrots, reduce the heat to its lowest possible setting and return the carrots to the pan. Stir in butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, until sugar is bubbly. Serve hot!