- If you're looking for a sweet snack recipe, try Andrea P's "Caramel Popcorn".
- 5 bags of microwave popcorn, sifted
- 2 cubes of butter
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 cup of Karo Syrup
- 1 can of Sweet & Condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp, vanilla
- Bring butter, brown sugar and syrup to boil until 'soft-ball' stage (use a candy thermometer).
- Remove from heat and add condensed milk and vanilla.
- Stir until smooth. Pour into large bowls of popcorn, and coat evenly. Spread out the popcorn onto wax paper or a greased counter. Let cool and serve.