- If you're looking for a tasty vegetarian recipe, try Stephanie D's "Carrot Souffle".
- 6 T butter
- 3 large eggs
- 3 T flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 *F.
- Slice carrots 1/4 in thick slices.
- Place in microwave safe bowl with butter, cover and cook on high 7-8 min or until soft.
- Put carrots in food processor with other ingredients , process 20 - 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Transfer to 2 qt baking dish.
- Bake uncovered about 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.