- This Chandra's Cheesy Sausage Dip recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 1 Jar of salsa (pick your favorite temp...hot/mild/medium...i go for medium)
- 1 "roll" pork sausage
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- Cook sausage in frying pan
- While sausgae cooks in a tall pot melt velveeta cheese, once melted add in soup
- Once all cheeses are melted add in salsa and mixx together
- Than once sausage is cooked combine with cheese/salsa mix
- Let all your flavors combine together and get nice and hot
- Serve with tortilla chips or whatever to your liking
- Make it as cheesy as you'd like...I love cheese therefore I use 2 cans of cheddar cheese soup.