- The double cheese sauce really makes this soup the very best broccoli cheddar soup ever.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 to 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar RAGU Cheese Creations Double Cheddar Sauce
- 2 to 3 broccoli crowns, chopped
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add celery, carrots, and onion; saute for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, turn heat to high, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place saucepan ingredients into blender and puree until smooth.
- Return pureed mixture to saucepan and add cheese sauce and broccoli.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until broccoli is to desired tenderness.