- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 lb Chicken, cubed and cooked
- 16 oz sour cream
- 4 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 T Jalepenos, seeded and diced
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 20 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 2 9x13-inch casserole dishes with nonstick spray.
- Spread 1/2 can of tomato sauce on bottom of each dish.
- Mix chicken, sour cream, soup, and 2 c. cheese in a large bowl.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas and roll up burrito style. Place seam side down on tomato sauce.
- Fill both dishes and top with 1/2 can tomato sauce on each.
- Cover and bake for 30 mins. Remove from oven, add 1/2 cup cheese to each dish, and return to oven (uncovered) for approximatley 15 mins. Or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove, let set for 5 mins, then serve. I usually top with sour cream and salsa.