- This is a super easy enchilada recipe. It's pretty American-ized. It's so yummy and my family loves it. ENJOY!
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups cooked chicken - chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1. Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- 2. Stir soup, sour cream, picante sauce, and chili powder in bowl.
- 3. Stir 1 cup soup mix, chicken, and cheese in LARGE bowl.
- 4. Divide chicken mix among tortillas.
- 5. Roll up tortillas and place seam-side up in 2qt baking dish.
- 6. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes OR until enchiladas are hot AND bubbling.
- 7. 5 minutes before you take them out completely, add some more cheese on top.
- 8. Top with tomato and onion.