- If you're looking for a delicious cake recipe, try Gretchen Z.'s "Cherry Cheese Coffee Cake".
- 2 packages (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 *F.
- Unroll crescent dough; arrange triangles in circle with points toward center and wide ends toward the outside.
- Press seams together to seal, leaving a 3inch hole in the center. Pinch the outer and inner edges of dough to form a rim.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, egg, and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to with 1/2 inch of edges; top evenly with pie filing.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.