- If you're looking for a Pizza recipe, try Keri B.'s "Chicken Carbonara Pizza".
- 1 package 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 1 package 6 oz fresh baby spinach leaves (about 8 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves minced or pressed
- 1 oz grated fresh Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup jarred Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven at 450.
- Place pizza crust on a baking pan. Bake alone for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust begins to brown; remove pan from oven
- Sauté the chicken until cooked all the way through.
- Place the spinach and garlic in a microwaveable bowl and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Carefully remove and dab excess moisture with paper towels and set aside.
- Spread sauce to edges of pizza crust, top sauce completely with 1 cup of mozzarella, spinach mixture and chicken. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and black pepper, if desired.
- Bake additional 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown