- If you're looking for a soup recipe, try Suzanne H.'s "Chicken Chowder".
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup of bacon
- Heat dressing in large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook 3 min., stirring once.
- Add tomatoes, broth, zucchini, macaroni and basil. Bring to boil on high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium; simmer 8 min. or until macaroni is tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.