- This twist on a classic is a perfect choice when entertaining, yet simple enough to whip up for weekend snacks!
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 oz Havarati cheese, small cubes
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray muffin tin cups with cooking spray.
- Place two wonton wrappers in each muffin tin, one slightly overlapping the other.
- In a small bowl, mix the chicken, ham, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the chicken into the assembled wonton wrapper cups.
- Next, place the cheese cubes in the wonton wrappers. I got about 3 small cubes in each wonton.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the wonton wrappers are lightly browned and the cheese has melted.