- If you're looking for an appetizer recipe, try Kristen H.'s Chicken Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Crescent Rolls
- 2 chicken breasts (boiled)
- 1/4 cup onion
- 5 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tblsp butter
- 1 tblsp milk
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- Cube cooked chicken breast.
- Combine onion, cream cheese, 1 tbslp butter and milk - mix until smooth.
- Add chicken.
- Combine two "triangles" of crescent rolls to form square.
- Drop 1/4 of mixture onto each square and bring corners. together to form a "pocket".
- Melt remaining butter and drizzle over each "pocket".
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cook at 350 for 20 minutes or until brown.