- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Amber N.'s Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 C. cheese
- 1 bunch green onions (finely chopped)
- 2 chicken breasts (cooked and cut into cubes)
- salt, pepper, & garlic powder (To taste)
- 8 flour tortillas
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (except tortillas).
- Spoon into tortillas and roll up, lace in a greased 9x13 pan, and top with a copule spoonfills of the mixture.
- Sprinkle with a little more cheese on top.
- Cover & bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover for last 5 minutes.