- If you're looking for a Mexican dinner recipe, try Chris P.'s "Chicken Enchiladas".
- 1 bag chicken breasts
- Flour or Corn tortillas
- 1 lg bag grated cheese
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 family size can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lg tube sour cream
- 1 lg can red or green enchalada sauce
- Boil chicken & then shred it.
- Mix with sour cream, green chilies, cream of chicken soup & amount desired of grated cheese.
- Roll mixture into tortillas and place in pan.
- Top with your green or red sauce & grated cheese.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake for one hour at 350 *F.