- This Chicken Fajita Soup recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 3- bneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into small cubes)
- 2- cans krenel corn (drained)
- 1- can diced tomaotos (drain half of the juice keeping other half for the soup)
- 2- green peppers (cut small)
- 2-red peppers (cut small)
- 1- big red onion ( cut med)
- 2- med carrots ( cut into thin coins)
- 1,1/2 boxes of chicken broth
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 3 cloves fresh garli ( choped fine)
- 1 tsp italian seasioning
- 1 pouch fajita seasioning
- In a deep pot fully cook chicken, when the chicken is cooked add all ingredients from the above list. Bring soup to a full boil reduce heat to low untill ready to serve.
- When ready to serve put soup in a bowl or mug and top with a spoonful of sour cream, shreded cheese of your choice and some chopped green onions. Use nacho chips instead of crackers.
- YUM! YUM! and ready with in 30 to 40 mins