- If you're looking for a pasta recipe? Try Anna M.'s yummy take on Chicken Fettuccine Carbonara.
- 1 lb. bacon, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400 g fresh pasta
- 1 egg
- 3 oz. fresh cream
- Parmesan to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs (Parsley, Basil) to taste
- Put on a pot of water to boil the pasta.
- Fry bacon in oil until crispy, remove from pan.
- Fry onion, garlic and chicken in same pan (adding extra oil) as bacon and fry until cooked.
- In a small bowl combine egg, cream, parmesan, salt, pepper and herbs.
- When water is boiling, cook pasta until aldente.
- Add all other ingredients (bacon, chicken mixture and egg mixture) and stir well.
- Serve. Bon Appetite!!