- This Chicken Frito Casserole recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 3-4 can of Tyson white meat chicken or 3-4 large chicken breats, boiled and cut/shredded
- 1 large enchilada sauce
- 1 small can enchilada sauce
- 1 family size can of cream of chicken soup or 2 small cans
- 2 bags of Fritos
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- Mix chicken, sauce, soup, 1 bag of fritos and 2 or 3 handfuls of shredded cheese in large bowl until soup is no longer chunky.
- Pour into 9x13 cake pan.
- Sprinkle the top with a handfull or 2 of fritos and cheese
- Bake until bubbly and brown.
- Add more cheese and fritos when you dish up!
- So yummy and doubles and freezes well.