- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Chicken With Italian Dressing recipe.
- you will need
- boneless skinless chicken (enough to feed your family)
- Italian dressing
- Jar Pasta sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Rice (again enough to feed your family)
- pre- heat oven to 350.
- in baking dish add chicken and italian dressing, cover with foil.
- put in over for a half hour.
- add pasta sauce, recover, and cook another half hour.
- while the rice is cooking add cheese to top of chicken, leave cover off put back in oven until rice is done.
- when rice is done, chicken is done. best served with caesar salad, garlic bread and put the chicken and "sauce" over rice.