- This Chicken & Mango Pasta Salad recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 500g Penne or small shell pasta (cooked), Smoked chicken breast (or regular chicken breast) (cooked)
- Mangoes, peeled, cut into thin strips or cubes
- Celery sticks, thinly sliced
- Snow pea sprouts, trimmed (or snow peas, if preferred)
- Oranges, rind finely grated, juiced
- Tablespoon olive oil
- Cook pasta as per package directions, drain & cool.
- Slice or shred chicken into small pieces.
- Add chicken, mangoes, celery, sprouts, rind, juice and oil to pasta. Toss.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.