- Check out this tasty Chicken Mozzarella recipe.
- 1 - 2 lb Chicken Breast, cut into strips or chunks
- 1 can french onion soup
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Brown or White rice, cooked
- In a saucepan combine all 3 cans of soup and warm up
- In a skillet brown chicken and drain if necessary
- add warmed soups to skillet and simmer for 10-15 minutes
- cook rice
- 5 minutes before serving put mozzarella cheese over skillet mixture until melted.
- serve chicken mixture over rice
- I like to add soy sauce to taste ... and I mix peas in with mine on my plate : )
- Quick, easy and delicious ... my kids LOVE this!!!!