- If you're looking for a hearty dinner recipe, try Jessica H.'s "Chicken 'n Biscuit Casserole".
- 1 Rotisserie chicken
- 1 Can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup of sour cream
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 6-10 Canned biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350 *F. Grease 8x8 baking dish.
- Pull meat off of chicken and shred with hands. Remove the skin.
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream and milk in a bowl and mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheddar evenly on top.
- Lay biscuits in a single layer on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar over biscuits.
- Bake about 20 minutes longer, until biscuits are golden brown and sauce is bubbly.
- Enjoy! :)