- You have less than an hour before the kids start an uprising "where's dinner?" After a busy day at work or piano lessons or soccer practice, it can be hard to make it to the grocery store. The main ingredient comes from your freezer and the rest are basic staples. In 45 minutes, you can be a star!
- 1.Bell & Evans breaded, boneless, skinless chicken breasts (Whole Foods stocks these in the freezer section)
- 2.Jar of your favorite pasta sauce – I like Classico's Four Cheese
- 3.Mozzarella slices
- Preheat oven to 375. Boil water for spaghetti.
- Bake chicken at 375 for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked to at least 170 degrees. While chicken is baking and there’s about 10 minutes left, cook the spaghetti for about 10 minutes.
- When the chicken is done (to at least 170 degrees - this is important because (a) you don’t want to get anyone sick and (b) Bell & Evans chicken breasts are raw – they are not pre-cooked), spoon pasta sauce on top of baked chicken breast. Top with a slice of mozzarella cheese. Turn oven to broil. Return chicken to oven and place under broiler until cheese melts and starts to turn brown and bubble. Serve the chicken parmesan on top of spaghetti.